You are currently viewing the selected press release details.
Just where do RVers want to go? According to the number of information requests Fantasy receives each year, here are the top five destinations where RVers want to travel:
5. Rivers West, the Lewis and Clark Expedition. President Thomas Jefferson commissioned Captain Meriwether Lewis and Second Lieutenant William Clark to find a route to the western half of the United States using waterways, explore and map this territory, and establish an American presence in the west. The original Expedition departed from a fort near St. Louis in May of 1804, and did not arrive in Oregon until September, 1806. The Fantasy tour only takes 45 days, but follows the original Lewis and Clark journey along the Missouri, Snake and Columbia Rivers to the west coast of Oregon -- only all on modern highways.
4. Polar Bear Migration, Manitoba, Canada. Who says RVers aren’t adventurous? On this 15-day tour, they drive from Dunseth, North Dakota to Thompson, Manitoba, where they board a private charter plane or train to Churchill for two days of private polar bear “buggy” viewing, where they experience amazing close-up encounters with the bears and their cubs as they migrate and socialize along the tundra at Hudson Bay waiting for the winter freeze. "Seeing the polar bears was something we’ve wanted to do for a long time….. It was all and more than we expected," say RVers Renny and Joellen Mictchell, previous guests on this tour.
3. Canadian Maritime Provinces and Newfoundland. The tranquility and charm of New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, known as Canada’s Maritime Provinces, along with Newfoundland, are top destinations for RV owners. So much so, that Fantasy offers three different RV caravans of this area each year. Friendly folks, fresh seafood, historical whaling stations, picturesque lighthouses, quaint fishing villages and gorgeous scenery abound, and RV travel is by far the most convenient and comfortable to experience this beautiful area.
2. The Kentucky Derby. It’s “The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports”, and RVers certainly appreciate it. Fantasy’s seven day Rally in Louisville offers guests access to all of the fun activities the city of Louisville combined with box seats at the Derby. “We’ve already sold out our 2016 Derby Rally,” says Nel Filiger, Founder and CEO of Fantasy Tours. “With all of the excitement this year from American Pharoah winning the Triple Crown and the Breeders’ Cup, more RVers than ever want to be a part of the exciting ‘Run for the Roses’.”
1. Alaska. The gorgeous landscapes of our 49th state have attracted RVers for decades, and Fantasy offers four different caravan itineraries – ranging from 48 days to 62. “The comfort of traveling in your own RV through the staggering peaks, astonishing glaciers, grand fjords, untouched wilderness and dramatic coastlines of Alaska, seeing grizzly and black bears, moose, wolves, great whales, sea lions and bald eagles along the way is an experience our guests will treasure forever,” says Filiger. “It’s the perfect trip for those long Alaska summer days.” Fantasy’s tours explore the historic gold rush towns, the wild lands and creatures of Denali National Park, the glaciers of Prince William Sound, the best fishing waters the world has to offer and the inspirational coastline along the Inside Passage.
Number of views (2237)/Comments (0)
Fantasy RV Tours